Blog...

What is blog?
1st i register this thing call blog i don't know what its function for.
I thought its the same as friendster.
I know about this from my friend then i just sign up for it.
After i register, i open it and i was blur about this. Because it seems useless for me and i have no idea what to write on write on it and my english was not so good.
Hahahaha.... i think this blog are sucks for the 1st time i sign up for.
But now, I'm studying in college and my lecturer Ms.Freda teach us Communication skill are asking to use the blog so that we marks on it and to improve our spelling, language, speaking and writing skill.
Now i realize that bloging are fun and I can share interesting things for my friends and others who are viewing my blog.
I will try my best to improve my language and writing skill from time to time with Abby helps. Because she don't like me to use short form in this blog. If not she will pull my ear. XD
This can motivate me to bloging in proper way. Hehehehehe.




That's all for today =)
If me "rajin" i will do again some bloging;)
0 Responses